How to create stories
that create measurable brand value
You learn by doing.
The same way you learn cooking. Or cycling. Or gardening.
There is a fee involved. US $ 500.
But you earn ten times more than the fee involved, within a year.
Otherwise, you have our money-back guarantee.
After all, if you don't become our prosumer, how will The StoryTree Club grow?
IF YOU GROW, WE GROW
There are a few caveats to our workshop.
Because learning-by-doing can't be learned second-hand, If you miss a scheduled session, you need to pay an additional US$50
and the faculty will catch you up on the session you missed.
The 10 coaching sessions take 60 minutes each. If you are late, you pay $1 a minute. This becomes prize money that can be won back by the participants. If we don't finish on time, we contribute $1 a minute to the prize kitty.
HOW DO YOU LEARN
1. Set a SMART objective
2. Find the right purpose seed
3. Plant the purpose seed in every story
4. Make your story orchard rich with characters
5. Good plots make good stories
6. Follow the 8P's of brand storytelling
7. AIM for the OIC effect
8. Use memorable words and pictures
9. Use video to make your story unfold
10. Treat your prosumers as your primary medium.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF
CREATING POSITIVE WORD-OF-MOUTH